BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
FUNCTION: Finance – Function Management
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Sofia, Bulgaria
JOB TYPE: Fixed Term
WHAT IS THE GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME & WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world's brightest and best minds.
That's why we value uniqueness. If you're driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It's an 18-month, fast-track to management project with unprecedented international exposure that's geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Finance Graduate Programme will give you numerous opportunities to further develop your career by working in Corporate Finance & Commercial Finance. You will be part of a team which is consulted and involved in advising on resource allocation of brand investment; evaluating and improving returns and, of course, in managing the delivery of consistent profit growth to the Group's shareholders.
DURING YOUR PROGRAMME WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- a real job with real impact from day one;
- world-class leadership training in the Global BAT Academy where you will network with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world;
- the chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor;
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 18 months.
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2023 Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Finance;
- speak English and Bulgarian fluently (both written and spoken);
- have a university degree (Finance, Accounting or Economics or similar, with maximum 3 years from the graduation) and relevant work experience in the Finance field (max. 2 years);
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
- have strong analytical skills;
- are a team player;
- are a strategic thinker, open to challenges, proactive and resilient;
- are energetic, self-motivated and result-driven, inspiring and engaging;
- are internationally mobile;
…We are looking forward to your application!
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!