WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
FUNCTION: Human Resources
LOCATION: Samsun, Turkey
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Our Human Resources Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - fully understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Human Resources departments of Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, Reward, Performance & Learning or Organizational Effectiveness work together to achieve outstanding business results.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- 18-months program to prepare for managerial after the programme and senior managerial roles in the future
- a job with real impact on our progressive business
- world-class leadership training in United Kingdom with graduates and senior leaders from all over the world
- development in dynamic and multinational environment
- superb working environment for learning and growing among professionals
- young, vibrant and dynamic team
- be part of transformation in tobacco industry
- supervision of dedicated Coach & Mentor to accelerate you career development
It is tough! It is fast-paced! And it will stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- You are looking for an international career in Human Resources
- have a university degree or equivalent (Human Resources/Business Administration/Psychology/Industrial Engineering)
- max 3 years of relevant work- and or internship experiences
- are driven and ambitious
- are an inspiring and engaging individual
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
- have positive and constructive attitude
- are internationally mobile
- speak Turkish and English fluently
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Significant range of benefits
- A real job with real impact from day one under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor
- Diverse, open teams, ready to embrace your ideas with a high level of engagement spirit
- Learning and Development opportunities/ Leadership Training sessions
… we are looking forward to your application to experience #lifeatbat!
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!