BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Pécs, Hungary
JOB TYPE: Fixed Term
It's an 18-month, fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and upbeat individuals. The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders for BAT Logistics, Engineer, Production, and Quality Teams.
To achieve the ambition we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
Our approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. This programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development. This programme prepares you for a management role in just 18 months. That means global thinking, non-stop networking and, ultimately, the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, WE’LL GIVE YOU:
- an extensive benefit package and growing salary during the program;
- a real job with real impact from day one;
- a 2-week world-class leadership training at BAT Global Graduate Academy with your peers from around the globe;
- the chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor;
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 18 months;
- the chance to gain experience during the 18 months in the marked areas, through the 4 rotations;
- a company laptop and phone;
- covered costs of your business trip;
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch one to the limit. The only question is if you up to the challenge.
- are looking for an international career in Logistics, Engineer, Production, Quality departments;
- have an university degree (Business and Economic Administration/Engineer or similar, with maximum 3 years from the graduation) and relevant work experience in these fields;
- speak English fluently and Native Hungarian;
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities;
- are internationally and nationally mobile;
- are curious, ambitious, innovative and passionate about challenges and have growth mindset with a drive for continuous improvement;
- demonstrate a hunger for continuous learning, eager to develop new skills;
It’s a benefit if you have experience in these:
- Logistics Administration;
- Logistics Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Chemical Engineering.
....we are looking forward to your application! Good luck!
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!