BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PAKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR A TERRITORY MANAGER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level
LOCATION: Flexible Location
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role will drive planning and execution of territory business plans aligned with Area/Regional plans.
Reports to: Area Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Achieve territory level sales, market share and availability targets.
- Substantial Trade marketing calls in designated territory through effective monitoring of brands in outlets.
- Execution of national brand cycles
- Supervise compliance of distributor’s operations against standards set in distribution manual(DMM) and Distribution business plan
- Establish positive relationship with the trade members giving special attention to the preferred groups i.e. Loyalty outlets, local Trade Unions and other top end/ priority outlets to get relevant insight from the market
- Build effective working relations with distributors to bring about positive shifts in the business through people and process improvements
- Seek opportunities for personal growth and development
- Offer mentoring support to team members (i.e SPs, DRs, FSOs)
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- The job requires a sound educational background with minimum Bachelors degree (preferably business graduates)
- Fresh graduates and/or individuals with 1 year functional experience in distribution & sales are preferred
- Trade Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- Account Management
- Field Operations
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Disclaimer : We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.