BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: RGM Executive (Revenue Growth Management)
SUB FUNCTION: Marketing - SP&I (Combustibles)
CITY & COUNTRY: Monterrey, Mexico
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
This role is part of Commercial, Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Team.Work as a business partner for the SP&I Team, by providing key commercial insights, thus assisting in ensuring that the end market growth activities contribute to the financial success and effective resource allocation decisions are made across the value chain. This profile will work with analytics which generate value added insights and foresights (including Revenue Growth Management and Marketing Spend Effectiveness) is a key lever in driving sustainable and efficient business growth in today’s evolving CPG environment.Understanding revenue growth / marketing spend effectiveness and how to drive net sales, profit, market, and volume share most efficiently is vital to delivering our overall business objectives.
This profile will manage pricing and promotion optimization, leading to account level analysis, such as predictive analytics and post implementation results, while working in a cross functional way with Trade, SP&I Brand Marketing and Finance.The analyst will help support the México and Colombia brands and positioning strategies by leveraging big data and advanced analytics while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. Conduct analytics that will provide data insights to drive share growth and maximize the return on investment. Develop performance tools and measures to help identify opportunities and deliver recommended program optimizations at Retail.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
This role will support projects intended to help achieve the RGM assortment targets.
Reports to: RGM Lead Manager
Geographic Scope: National (Mexico)
- Establish a deep understanding of assortment strategies, internal processes, and overall technical requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee assortment product dimension, fixtures, and images libraries with corresponding wholesaler product identification ID’s as well as updates to supporting datasets.
- Assume a supporting role as part of the Assortment team as it applies to data requirements, data validation, schematics quality, and overall merchandising plans for assigned projects.
- Work cross-functionally with several departments in execution of tests, rollouts, and resets.
- Assist in solving planograms and merchandising issues within established timeframes.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems, and adjusting as needed to meet deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with external/internal partners to develop and activate assortment strategies and tactics for the different categories.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- 1- 2 years of experience in business intelligence, revenue management, category management, pricing, promotions, customer planning, sales strategy, or strategic planning with emphasis on Tobacco industry or FMCGs is desirable.
- Experience with advanced assortment methodology and systems is required.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Able to work in a diverse cultural environment and efficient communicator.
- Knowledge and experience in extracting, validating, and reviewing performance data.
- Time management as deliverables will adhere to strict deadlines.
- Business acumen skills: to translate data and insights to help inform key business decisions.
- Must be able to manage confidential information.
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Demonstrated communication skills, both oral and written, to have the appropriate level of interaction with stakeholders with required follow ups.
- Comfortable interpreting and manipulating large amounts of data.
- Use of Data Visualization Tools and development of dashboards (Tableau, Power BI) is desirable.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and the ability to quickly learn and use cloud-based third-party applications.
- Excellent English and Spanish written, oral and presentation communication skills.
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bachelor's Degree required, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Analytics and data management experience highly preferred.
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Data Analytics or Big Data experience is a plus.
- Advanced English level, 85%+
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills.
- Able to work within a fast paced and innovative company.
- Experience analyzing dashboards and database sets.
- Experience in consumer goods strongly preferred.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!