BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DIGITAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS LOOKING FOR A CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management
FUNCTION: Global Business Services Finance
SALARY RANGE: Starting at RM 10, 000.00 + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Bandar Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia
Disclaimer: We do not have any available vacancy at the moment and this posting is strictly for pipelining purpose only. We will get in touch with you as soon as there is an available vacancy.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS Finance Team. This role’s day-to-day focus is on working with the market to deliver robust and agile financial forecasting, reporting, and meaningful analysis, often for senior Finance stakeholders and key business meetings. Looking after Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow, this role is key in ensuring our current year, rolling forecast, and sensitivity analysis is robust, pressure tested, and able to be presented to senior managers in the business to facilitate resource allocation and strategic decision making to shape the future of the APA business. This role also supports ad-hoc financial insight and analysis, the delivery of our quarterly key metrics, cost base reviews, and treasury inputs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Accounting qualification with at least 4- 5 years of experience in an FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment.
- Understand the impact of accounting process and practice; platforms & analyze reports, identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data.
- Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge.
- A good understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC, SAP or ERP equivalent.
- Able to contribute projects and process improvements and handle a remote/virtual customer base model.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ensure resources are balanced for the team and coordinate team projects.
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls.
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 5 years of experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Understand the impact of the accounting processes and practices and any changes in accounting standards
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required, and at least intermediate proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint is required.
- Experience in PowerBI and automation tools (e.g. UI Path, Alteryx) would be highly regarded.
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC, SAP or ERP equivalent
- Experience in managing teams (3-5 people) and managing various stakeholders within/outside the GBS organisation
- Able to drive projects and process improvements and handle a remote customer base model
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting & Finance. Professional accountancy qualification i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA will be an added advantage.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!