BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT VIETNAM IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL GRADUATE IN OPERATIONS
SENIORITY LEVEL: GLOBAL GRADUATE
LOCATION: HO CHI MINH CITY
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for the Global Graduate Program – Operations, to be based in our Vietnam Office. BAT approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
The role is an 18-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT in different functions.
Our Global Graduate Programme helps you to develop outstanding commercial skills - full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
Geographic Scope: Vietnam
WHAT YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO
- A real-world journey of working expectations & learning exposure at a managerial level
- Challenging assignments across sub-functions to shape well-rounded commercial acumen as well as strengthen distinctive leadership behaviors.
- Team and/or cross-functional projects to be lived up with quality & bar-raising delivery.
- A pool of diverse stakeholders across functions, markets & areas with different levels & expectations to be well managed.
- Change management opportunities that are associated with complexity & challenges to test & foster your critical & commercial limits.
WHAT YOU WILL BE BENEFICIAL FROM
- An 18-month journey that eventually lands you in a managerial role – with sharpened functional & leadership capabilities.
- A career-based attachment design that facilitates your learning curve & career aspirations beyond the program.
- An international working environment that goes beyond geographical & chronological borders – embedded with diversity & inclusion.
- A quality support system (Mentoring / Coaching) from talented & senior people in both functional & leadership.
- World-class leadership training opportunities & comprehensive onboarding for your safe landing with BAT.
WHAT IT TAKES FROM YOU
- A resilient person who can lead yourself & others through change & challenges.
- A career-driven person who aims to drive personal & professional growth beyond their limits.
- A globally mobile person who is passionate about pursuing a career in the profession of HR/FIN/OPS/MKT
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters from a reputable university majoring in Engineering, Industrial Management, Supply Chain or relevant majors.
- Have less than 2 years of work experience
- Interested to venture into all areas of Operations
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Proficient in English (both written & spoken)
- Vietnam Nationals ONLY
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!