BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BANGLADESH IS LOOKING FOR A MANAGER - IDT REGIONAL OPERATIONS
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior Level
FUNCTION: Digital Business Solutions
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Dhaka, Bangladesh
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for driving Operations related technology strategy and roadmap and is accountable for the execution of that roadmap for BAT Bangladesh. The regional business analyst must excel in knowledge of manufacturing execution systems, ERP, and contain a basic understanding of software architecture and agile methodology
Reports to: Senior Manager – DBS Operations Tech
Reporting Level: Senior Level
Geographic Scope: Bangladesh
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Lead design and planning sessions for complex Operations system solutions
- Serve as a productive project team member delivering high quality results for assigned tasks. Assists the project managers with project planning by assisting with the development of work plans, test plans, effort estimates and delivery timelines for assigned tasks.
- Effectively engages with contracted vendor services providing input to help monitor and improve the vendor’s performance.
- Maintains awareness of emerging technology and communicates value/impact for supported functions.
- Oversees the testing and integration of technology services, considering cross-functional business needs and Company goals.
- Coordinates issue resolution with cross functional teams and vendors.
- Demonstrates IT Department services acumen and effectively leverages existing IT services to meet client needs.
- Displays understanding of and supports the business processes of the assigned functions.
- Provides knowledge transfer and feedback to assist team and co-workers.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Practical experience in manufacturing, supply chain and engineering with a focus on executing digital strategy and transformation
- Familiar with manufacturing execution systems, ERPs, basic software design and architecture, automation tools and best practices in manufacturing and supply chain
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent client facing, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with clients, vendors, co-workers, and project team members
- Troubleshooting and solving complex problems and takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Strong strategic, logical / analytical, and creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills working with business functions, service providers, and co-workers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge on ERP (SAP), MES, SCADA will have advantage
- Must be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, with the expectation of working as a motivated and cooperative team member.
- Knowledge in management of geographically diverse highly experienced domain experts
- FMCG industry experience in consumer related analytical solution is preferred
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!