BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
FUNCTION: Human Resources
SUB FUNCTION: Employee Admin
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
This role is a first point of contact for handling the correct case assignment, replies to HR Shared Services requests using the adequate reply channels, HR knowledge, standard operating procedures, and other internal guides.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions
- Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
- Processes administrative and transactional requests using online tools, systems and apps. These requests refer, but are not limited, to: o personal data changes validation where it is legally required o personal data changes performed on behalf of employees where there is no access to self-service o work data changes initiation for employees o document creation o document management according to company policy
- Provides guidance to employees and managers in solving requests using the self-service functionalities of HR systems, including rerouting to appropriate sources of information;
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the system and procedure changes so that the information provided to employees is correct, and identifying HR procedures improvement opportunities
- Fulfills all activities related to data management within the human resources area and personnel administration services according to standard operating procedures
- Provides support for the entire personnel administration process, monitors existing workflows within the hiring cycle of an employee (hire, contractual changes, contract suspension and termination), by fulfilling the allocated transactions
- Creates the necessary documentation corresponding to various phases within the hiring cycle of an employee (hire, contractual changes, contract suspension and termination) according to the operating procedures
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- MS Office package acumen
- Knowledge of the systems and technologies used (SuccessFactors - EmployeeCentral, Case Management System, Knowledge Management System etc) will be a plus.
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes, interpretation of information necessary to provide support or resolve transactions;
- Customer Service - provides services necessary to meet customer needs, identifies continuous opportunities to deliver services with a professional result and good quality;
- Problem Solving - identifies, negotiates and coordinates the solutions needed to solve problems;
- Effective Communication - Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills related to different communication channels and different groups of people Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree or student certificate from University
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!